7 Pistol Ranges:
- Shooting Proficiency Test required 2 part certification
- 3 Question Oral Test
- 3 Shot Proficiency @ 100 yards
- Full Metal Jacket is allowed
- Steel Core is allowed
- .50 and .338 caliber is allowed
- All shooting done from a bench or prone position ONLY.
- No Tracer or Incendiary rounds allowed.
- Distances: 25 yards, 50 yards, 100 yards, 200 yards, and 300 yards.
Other Ranges (used for training and shooting matches):
- 200 yard STREET with multiple cars lining each side.
- 40 foot shooting TOWER with 4 floors and multiple ports on each floor.
- TOWER can be used to train sniper initiated entries into STREET and CITY.
- 200+ yard CITY with multiple rooms all around to shoot into and out of.
- One large area is designed to resemble and Afghan village commonly seen by soldiers.
- The CITY can be used for live fire, force on force training, and can take up to and including .50 caliber rifle fire.
- Both CITY and STREET may be used to shoot from moving vehicles.
- Rifle range can also be used as 270 degree 300 yard assault course.
- There is a 1,300 sq. ft. classroom available upon scheduling. A white board and 60 inch TV monitor is included.
- We allow Binary Exploding targets to be shot UPON REQUEST AND APPROVAL.
- Night Fire is allowed on a "special needs basis" and UPON REQUEST AND APPROVAL.
- Law Enforcement Discounts for Individual officers.
- Corporate Membership Discounts.
- Law Enforcement Agency Memberships.